Pipeline & Oil & Gas Sandbags Are In Stock And Ready For Delivery or Pickup in Houston, Lubbock Texas.
If you are planning a pipeline project in the oil and gas industry in the near future, then you need to make sure that you have plenty of sandbags. The number of active pipeline projects in the United States has been projected to grow, so it is important to plan ahead.
Designed For The Pipeline Construction in the Oil & Gas Industry
According to information that was published in the Pipeline & Gas Journal, there are more than 109,000 miles of pipeline that have either been planned or are currently under active construction. Furthermore, in the United States, there has been a remarkable rise in the amount of shale gas production. This means that the mileage of active pipeline is only going to grow. There are several pipeline projects that are slated to begin production in the near future.
In order to ensure these projects proceed as smoothly as possible, it is important to have plenty of sandbags. Up to 15,000 sandbags can be used on a pipeline project per mile. Therefore, every pipeline project needs to make sure they have enough sandbags to prevent delays on the construction project. There are several ways in which sandbags can be helpful.
Using BJ’s Sandbags For Oil & Gas And Pipeline Projects
There are several applications of sandbags in pipeline construction projects. These include:
- Steady the Pipeline: Sandbags can be used to keep various segments of the pipeline project in place before the structure is finalized. By stabilizing the trench for the backfilling projects, sandbags are essential.
- Level the Ground: Sandbags can also be used to level the ground on which construction equipment operates, preventing equipment damage, accidents, and potential injuries.
- Flood Control: Finally, pipeline projects are also going to be exposed to all types of weather conditions, including severe storms, which might lead to flooding. Sandbags can prevent flooding from taking place, protecting the crew, the equipment, and the entire construction site.
These are a few of the most important applications of sandbags for pipeline construction projects. It is important for companies to make sure they invest in the right sandbags.
Choosing the Right Sandbag
It is critical for anyone starting a pipeline project to invest in the right sandbags for the job. Some of the most important considerations include:
- Durability: The sandbags need to be durable enough to stand up to the challenges of routine wear and tear. These sandbags are going to be exposed to heavy construction equipment and the bags cannot afford to tear.
- Ease of Use: With 15,000 sandbags used per mile, they are going to be transported up and down the pipeline. They need to be easy to move.
- Weather Resistance: Finally, sandbags also need to be resistant to various weather conditions. These include UV rays on hot summer days, snow during winter months, and rain during severe storms.
- Inventory: At BJ’s sandbags we have thousands of Sandbags ready to order and delivery on a moments notice. We offer bulk pricing and also have super sacks so that you can easily manage a large amount of sandbags at your job sites. Call now for a free estimate.
When businesses take the time to invest in the right sandbags for the job, they save time, money, and stress.
Select From a Range of Prefilled Sand Bags. Same Day pick up in Houston or Lubbock TX.